Friday, April 24, 2009

Mysterious Behavior

Some mysterious behavior was exhibited while students typed their mysteries in class (yes, we're already typing...WAY ahead of schedule! How awesome is that?).

What behavior am I speaking of? Complete silence. And complete focus. Yep. Unbelievable, I know. All I did was give them a computer and turn on some jazz music (why didn't I think of this earlier?). Take a look...


I'm talking absolute silence. (Except for Ileana asking NoahW, "Whose side are you on?" when he started humming along with the jazz music. Hilarious.) 

Please monitor this situation closely at home this weekend. If you notice any other peculiar or mysterious behaviors (such as cleaning their rooms on their own, being kind to siblings, etc.), you just might have to contact your family doctor.

No comments: