Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Exhibition Update

We're not even halfway through Exhibition Week, but already I'm blown away by the students' presentations. I am not only immensely proud of those who've presented so far, but I'm also excited to see what the next 10 students will bring to the table.

And speaking of excited, I'm already looking forward to the second and third Exhibitions, which are sure to amaze. The next one, in March, will involve quite a bit more work, but work of the meaningful and in-depth kind.

Poetry will definitely be included, as will some more in-depth work with reading, focusing on non-fiction. And, of course, technology will play a prominent role.

I'll wait to share more until after this round of Exhibitions is over. I just wanted to offer up a teaser and thank everyone for their hard work (once again) this time around. Great job!

No comments: