Sunday, January 24, 2010

Middle School: Part Two

In an effort to continue the discussion, I'd like to open it up to parents and families...please let me know what questions you might have about middle school. These could be questions about any of the schools you might be thinking about or about middle school in general.

After five years in the district, I feel like I can provide most of the answers. If you ask something I'm not sure about, I'll find out from someone that knows. I also have teaching experience at the middle school level--I taught 7th grade for four years before moving to UPA. If you're looking for help, I feel like I'm a qualified resource.

Please either leave a comment on the blog or shoot me an email. I'll post the questions and answers on the blog, and I won't use your name if you don't want me to.

Like I tell the kids, if you have a question about something...ask. Chances are, someone else has the exact same question.

No comments: