Friday, September 30, 2011

We Are Famous!

Okay, maybe not famous, but believe it or not there are people out there in the world besides you and me who read this blog. Crazy, right? But true.

Our blog recently appeared on a list of "100 Seriously Cool Classroom Blogs for Teaching Ideas and Inspiration". (We're #25 on the list and we're listed under our old title "Room 302," but the link still works.)  THAT is epic.

Can you imagine? People use our blog for ideas and inspiration? It blows my mind. I have trouble explaining to the kids that we're part of a global community, that we're part of something bigger than just our school. But I get it, so that's good. And you probably do, too. It's little things like this that remind me that we're doing great things in Room 316, and at UPA in general. I'm glad to be a part of it, and I'm glad you are part of it with me.

1 comment:

Ms. Heath said...

Sweet!