The tentative schedule for events tomorrow is to change into costumes from 1:00-1:30, have treats from 1:30 to 2:30 and maybe play some games, trick or treat through the halls of the school from 2:30-3:00 and then clean up to go home.
Parents and families are more than welcome to attend part or all of the afternoon. If you aren't able to make it, I'll try to remember to take pictures. In the morning, my plan is to get some work done, including a math quiz and to get started on our Exhibition Power Point presentations.
Just some reminders:
- POW is due tomorrow (I will be blogging some tips for this later today)
- Book in a Bag sheets and Slice of Life stories are due Monday
- $5 is due by tomorrow for the mobile planetarium movie
- No School Tuesday, November 2
- Book Fair Wednesday, November 3 from 4:30-6:30 (workshops for parents start at 5:00)