Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Switching Over

I've been working on combining the class website and the class blog. I think having two different sites is a bit cumbersome. It takes a lot of time to maintain both for me, and it takes too much time for parents and students to switch between the two.

So, I'm using this blog as the main classroom site this year. I've added some things to the sidebar that I think you'll find useful, such as links about homework and links about Everyday Math. And of course, you can access the class wiki, which is mainly for student use, through the link in the sidebar, too.

As always, I'll continue to add things as we go along. And I'll let you know of the changes as I make them.

If you haven't subscribed to the blog yet or if you have a second email address (or third) where you'd like blog updates to be delivered, use the form on the side.

Happy reading!

No comments: