Because I want it to be clear, here's a summary of all the parts and what's been done at school and what needs to be worked on/completed at home:
- WRITING--Tell what you learned about biographies; share the info you learned about your Wax Museum subject (SHOULD BE DONE ALREADY)
- READING--Share your circuit game & Glog (WE FINISHED THE GAME THE FRIDAY BEFORE BREAK and THE GLOG WAS DUE LAST MONTH)
- POETRY--Share your hat poem and how you revised it (THESE SHOULD BE DONE AND TYPED ON GOOGLE DOCS)
- SOCIAL STUDIES--Show your Google Map and tell what you learned about five of the places (FINISHED THIS IN DECEMBER)
- SCIENCE--Circuit game (same as reading)
- MATH--Show how to do 3 problems (these are all things we've done before. They just need to practice and make sure they have the right answers and that they teach us all the steps)
- TEN THINGS PROJECT--This will need to be finished at home!!!
- INTEREST PROJECT--This was due before the break.
As you can see, almost everything is done. If it's not done, now is the time to finish it. Please ask your child about each of these just to confirm that they don't have more to do. Of course, as we love to say, when you're done...you've just begun!
Here's what the organizer looks like: