We have an "in-school" field trip scheduled for 11:30. We'll be going to the gym to see a science movie about the Earth and different habitats. Apparently, the company putting this on sets up a mobile "dome theater" so it will be like an IMAX kind of thing. If you haven't sent in your $5 yet, please do so. Thanks.
Also on Monday, check your child's backpack, because several things are coming home:
- Graded quizzes, POW, and other worksheets from last week
- A "Homework Alert" to let you know what work was missing last week
- An Exhibition Checklist so you know what the requirements are for Exhibitions
- An Exhibition Sign-Up sheet so you can choose a time for your child's Exhibition
- A sheet that explains Milestone 3, which we should finish up Thursday, but that DOES require a little bit of at-home work/preparation--students need to bring their list of facts back to school on Wednesday
- a new Book in a Bag form
- Study Link 3-5
No School--Staff will be involved in a professional development session
Study Link 3-7 will be the night's homework. A new POW will come home also. At 4:30 the Book Fair will be held in the gym!
Information requested for Milestone 3 is due today. We worked on the PowerPoint for this milestone on Friday and will work on it again twice this week.
Fun Friday for students that complete Milestone 3 will be held in the afternoon. POW is due today.