- Students are writing 10 paragraphs, each one about something they love. They've each been assigned a letter and all the things they write about must start with this letter. This could include things, people, foods, songs, games, movies, etc.
- For each paragraph, they must write a rough draft on the organizer worksheet and a final draft on notebook paper. Students have been given a packet of these worksheets and notebook paper. This should be worked on at home and we'll be working on it at school, so the packet needs to go back and forth between home and school every day.
- Each paragraph should be at least 10 sentences and include a topic sentence, information about this thing/person, reasons why they like this thing/person,
- All final drafts are due Wednesday, February 16.
- Once final drafts are written, each student will then post their paragraphs on a page on our class wiki. They will add images and links. We will work on this in class, but the wiki can also be worked on at home. Here's a sample from a previous class: http://mrcurran.pbworks.com/w/page/21708761/Troi10
- The due date for their completed wiki page is at their second exhibition. They will show theirs and explain it during their presentation.
If you have any questions about this, let me know. Here is a copy of the organizer if you need it:
Ten Things I Love Organizer