Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hail to the Victors!




Thursday at 9:00 we'll be heading to Ann Arbor to tour the University of Michigan. This is one of my favorite parts of the college project. U of M is an amazing place and I think it's almost impossible not to be awed by both the beauty and size of the campus and by the throngs of students making their way to and from classes.

Our class will get a first-hand look at classrooms, lecture halls, computer labs, football and basketball stadiums, the student union, the recreation center, a dormitory, and a cafeteria, where we'll be eating lunch. Our walking tour will be a lot of fun and I'm hoping for some good weather. Be sure to send your child in comfortable shoes and proper outerwear.

I have fond memories of being on the U-M campus as a child. I had an uncle who lived in Ann Arbor and we would visit and walk around. I found it to be such a cool place and I think on Thursday the class will, too.

Cost of the trip is $3, so please send that in by Wednesday. Thanks!

No comments: