Sunday, April 24, 2011

End of Spring Break Reminders

Happy Easter to all! I hope the holiday and the break has been enjoyable. It has been for me!

In my experience, these last eight weeks of school are almost busier than the previous 28 combined! Be sure to read the blog often, as I'll be trying to post as much as possible about our goings-on. Just a couple of reminders about what's coming up this week:

  • Newbery books should be done. And both sides of the note-taking sheet should be completed. We'll get started on the moviemaking process very soon.
  • Internet Safety Workshop and Family Math Night will be held Wednesday. The workshop starts at 5:00 in my classroom. I'll be talking about ways you can help your child be safe on the 'net. I strongly encourage all to attend. For Math Night we'll be sharing some math games with you and even giving some away!
  • Milestone 2 kind of snuck up on me. It's due Thursday and consists of notes for the Interest Project. Notes should be about 25-30 facts written in the student's own words.
  • DIA Field trip is Friday! A bag lunch will be required. I have two parent chaperones already, but if you're still interested and available, let me know. The more the merrier!
More to come for the week's ahead. See you Tuesday!

No comments: