Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Exhibition Update

As you can see from the handy dandy countdown clock on the right side of the page, Exhibitions are quickly approaching. Since this is the children's first presentation with me, I am going to try to be as clear as I can about my expectations.

Notice that I said try. In the next two weeks, if you're ever feeling "in the dark" or confused about the Exhibition, be sure to contact me ASAP.

Here is what you and your child should have in your possession by the end of the day today...
  • Exhibition Checklist--the detailed list of everything that must be presented.
  • Exhibition Organizer--a form to help the students organize all the information they need to present. I handed these out today and we discussed the math, reading, and writing requirements.
  • Exhibition Sign-Up Sheet--use this form to book your appointment for your child's Exhibition. These went home today.

If you need another checklist or organizer, I have a link where you can open and print them on the front page of the class website.

From now until Exhibition Week, students should be doing something to prepare for their presentation every night. At school, we'll be filling out the organizer and getting ready in some fashion every day.

I will post more updates throughout the week. Stay tuned!

No comments: